Friday, November 22, 2013

An Angel's Love

My Dearest Heart , MY love in life I am writing you this letter on heavenly white parchment blessed by God's loving hands whom brought us together in life ,and the beautiful memories we shared together brought much joy to me from the first time I seen you my breath was taken by the beauty I seen in you on the inside ,and out!This when I felt I could soar the heavens ,even then before I was give my wings .I remember our first kiss ,as we held one another close in the moonlight night .The glow from it shine gently down the through beautiful clouds that move me dearly by who truly beautiful you are ,and always be to me .The day we joined hands together the day we stood before our family and friends ,and our Lord savior is the day I felt more alive then I ever had since my first breath when I was born .I was truly blessed that you love me ,and that God sent me you in my days that I needed you there ,and my loneliness was no more ! This was the first of many beautiful moments we share together ,where all was more beautiful with you here with me !There was some moments of sadness we had from the cruelty of the world,but we handle them together as loving couple ,and we endured them as husband and wife.We became stronger by this ,which only made our love stronger by it like a flower in God's bed of life overcome the weather moving across the paths before it .These beautiful memories I will cherish for all eternity,as you are my love whose essence is joined within all of me!I see your smile that brings me your warmth of love always from plains of Heavens highway that moves me here ,as it did then in life! I remember the long strolls we took together ,holding hands entwined as we chatted about our love we feel in us and the beauty we notice from the moment we met ,and knew our lives we are forever in heart ,and soul!I still think of when I sit by you as you sleep ,watching you laying there looking so peaceful there ,and feeling my eyes tear then by the joy I see in you being with me in life!Even here I feel the heart felt touch me ,though no tears flow here in Heaven I feel the warmth of life touch me deeply!I still feel your hands touch me tenderly in night with love that we share eternally in all that is beautiful!The day you held me close as my life was near an end hurt me then that you must feel the hurt life has handed us as I watch you shed tears then move me here,I felt my wings then become ,and saw God before me ,and said dear son of my heart fear not in your sadness because you are with my angel I sent to earth as you are with her always in lasting forever!My love we are never apart in life ,as each breath you take is the air I bestowed upon you that have blessed me in life.The sun is my blanket I cover you with in days when you are cold that my love will warm you deeply within your heart forever!My love I will never leave you in life ,as we are joined for all eternity !Our love lights the Heavens for miles as it is a lasting beacon I shine upon you ,which my gift out of love that is most beautiful of all in the wonderful world ,and beyond!My heart in life who is most beautiful I love you deeply in all ,and know you are an angel's love for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment