Monday, January 13, 2014

Courage

Fear comes in life with a chilling numb with despair for all in time of darkness in misery life that comes within.Sadness comes across plains of life with no seeds of joy blooming brilliantly with no answers to life's questions of doubt in what is there for one.This question in  not knowing what is before one on this journey we are traveling can be frighting like a young child fearing the darkness.Feelings of being lost is there until one looks looks inside to feel  Jesus love that is there always!Fear comes many moments in time for us ,but never let it consume you ,as raging inferno in life .Stand proudly in all life's misery that comes at time ,and look deep inside ,and face the unknown or fearful ,and say I can overcome all because I am here stronger then I was the time before .I am proud who I am ,and face all with courage that is strong in me .This feeling will never leave ones heart ,which beats song of life we are living is most beautiful in this world ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment