Wednesday, February 26, 2014

True Love




Sway with me, play with me, take my hand, run with me, along the sand the world is ours, yours and mine, clear blue sky, love me, hold me close, we are one you and I,the day has begun, our souls will soar with eagles free,the wind the breeze a melody so sweet, the sea the sun our pleasure we sigh, you and I kiss yearning for a burning .Passion you and I move in a flame that cannot be tame .Love me ,hold me in life on the mountain peek of world revolving .Silence is not golden for words we share is a warm snare in the air ,where love shall prevail when at last hands hold when you drape in a vale .Hearts sings love in gale for all to hear in value the hold within of no sale the know is more precious then gold . They shine holding close in time ,beautiful is yours and mine,and when chimes strike in hours I am yours ,beautiful more then flowers bed in red is love above when we fly like doves joined forever in true love we share,today ,tomorrow,forever!
                                          Robert Nacke@2014

No comments:

Post a Comment