Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Letter of Love

My dearest, I wanted to write you these loving words that I feel deep inside of my heart for only you. From the first moment when we met so long ago my heart race like a herd of stallions running free across the passage of time that you set it free on this beautiful journey, we have begun together. My love, you are truly the most beautiful woman inside and out that I know whose sets my heart ablaze in a roaring fire that consumes me in your eternal flame of love. Sweetheart, I get lost in your dear blue eyes that sparkles like sapphires that gleams a radiant glow across the Heavens that surrounds me in feelings of sincere love that I never knew until you came and placed your dear loving hands upon my heart that you awaken by just a touch I always feel inside of me.My darling your voice caresses me in a warmth that sends sensations from my head to my toes by your sweet melodies you sing across the miles from sea to shining sea. I would swim in the deepest oceans and climb the tallest peaks to be with you who brings such beauty with joy in my life that is worth living because of you!My dearest we been together for awhile now, which each day I give thanks to our Lord Savior for bringing you in my life who rescued me from a life of loneliness .My love, you are my angel who shown me Heaven here on earth, where the beauty I bestow upon is from you who are the creator of beautiful I see each, and every day. Darling, I close my eyes now, feeling you near me now where our hearts entwine across the cosmic universe that we soar as one. Moments in time with you angel moves me to tears, though not of sadness, but overcoming joy is knowing you love me dearly like I love you deep in my heart. Sweetheart our love is an eternal flame that can never die like a dying ember burning on log in a fire My love this burning love we share is not a temporary light that many have in a heat of passion because their hearts do not feel what ours does which is a real constant touch that we share .I look forward to growing old with you as the passage of time move us in life my heart. My Dearest, You will always be my beautiful angel, and I will never let a day go before me where you do not hear three words from me, which is more powerful than anything on earth that I will say from my heart to yours that I will say to you from my heart. I love you my dearest, today, tomorrow, and for all eternity! Love Forever Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment